Friday, May 7, 2010

My Ta-Da List




There are still many things left on my Ta-Da list, but I put a good dent in it this week.

Some cute pajama pants made from a vintage bed sheet.

 A couple of bags.
Some pincushions to sell at the shop.

Please note that this is "Finished" for Friday.  All of these things had been started and I finally managed to get them completed.
Some of the above items were packed in these boxes and shipped to their new homes.

Then I decided to do a little something for myself.

AHHH!  Nothing like a pedicure...

"Finished for Friday" is hosted by Lit and Laundry.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Roslyn said...

Love the PJ's just my style!

Faye said...

cute stuff~~ Where is your shop??? Faye
carolinastitcher.blogspot.com

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love those PJ's!! So cute..and the pin cushions? To die for!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's day weekend!

Threeundertwo said...

Yeah!! This is my personal goal with Finished for Friday - clearing out things that have previously been started. These are great finishes and your toes look ready for summer days!

CC said...

I so love,love,love the jammies..and the bags are just to die for. Annnnnd,..ooo and ahhhhh to those cute pincushions. I have pincushions everywhere..as we speak,there are two on my desk...but one can never have enough pincushions. Yours are so very pretty..

SandyB said...

Ohhh, those jammies look so cute!! And, your bags and pin cushions are very cool too! Can't wait to see you soon.

Heather said...

The painted toe nails finished the week off perfectly.

Steeped in Beautea said...

whooo hooo thats a mihty fine reason to be proud, congrats. Cute pin cushions too. BY the way I loved the pjs made from the vintage bed sheet, they are stunning. Oh cute armchairs in your studio.Thank You for visiting my blog.

http://angelgurl.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Makes me want a pedicure too!