Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Blues

What is your weather like?  Here in upper North Carolina, we have had cold and ice.  I have been home for the last two days and I have been a little more restless than usual.  Not really depressed, but feeling like winter has gone on way too long and it is only January.  

Since I am from the midwest, I have no problem getting out in a little cold and ice, but there is no place to go as every thing closes when the weather is like this.  The big problem about driving in this weather are the other drivers.  Southerners just do not know how to drive in weather like this.  Heck, they really don't know how to drive in good weather...  

Did you make any New Year's Resolutions?   It is almost mid-January.  How are you doing with those?  I don't do resolutions, but am continuing to build strong, post-menopausal bones and a healthier heart. 


 from Get Religion.org

Today's date has intrigued me.  
1/11/11   
Do you know that
11111 X 11111
is
123454321?

Cool, huh?

Thinking of the number one lead me to thinking about these guys...



I wore out this album.

My mind has been bouncing around like a BING.com commercial...
I think I need some sunshine...

KC and the Sunshine Band...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

LOL!!!!!!
I hope you get your sunshine soon.
We have it here...and the weather is pleasant. For now.
Take care, Suz

Becky said...

Hey now! It's not all Southerners. I know how to drive in snow but I don't even think about going out with the ice! :P

The sun today was a nice change. I'll still take this cold over the hotness of July - September!