Thursday, March 3, 2011

Friday's Fav

Since this is Oprah's last year on the air, that means there will soon be no more of her favorite things episodes.  Someone needs to step up to take her place.  I'm here to fill the void. 

This is my favorite thing this week.  Some of my family members tease me about my obsession with them.  I carry these in my purse and in the car.  They are used to wipe sticky hands and messy faces.  On occasion, I've used them to wipe down a table or high chair at a restaurant if I feel like it might not be clean enough.  I NEVER EVER touch a grocery cart without wiping it down with one of this wipes and then I only touch the cart where I have wiped.  

As reported in USA Today, researchers from the University of Arizona swabbed 85 grocery carts in four states for bacterial contamination.  They found fecal bacteria on 72% of those carts.  Ewww!  With results like that, I might even start wearing rubber gloves!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh, I will never look at my grocery cart the same way again!!!!!!!
I am so happy you are taking over for Oprah! (LOL) I will sleep better at night knowing this.
Have a great weekend.
Suz