Thursday, January 22, 2009

Post Holiday Happenings

It's been a while since I posted. Christmas kept me very busy. Somewhere around the end of October, I decided to make aprons for my girlfriends. In the search for the perfect fabric for each, I found fabrics that reminded me of other important ladies in my life; daughters and daughter-in-law, mother and mother-in-law. Twelve aprons in all. Pictures of all these aprons can be found on my Flickr page.

Then there was the rag quilt I decided to make for Larry's mom's birthday. Follow that with rag quilts for both grandsons for Christmas. Check out the pictures of these quilts on my Flickr page.

Then there was all the baking. Fifty dozen cookies and twenty loaves of quick breads.

And somewhere in there, we closed on the sale of our house in Kansas.

And we can't forget our ninth anniversary on January 1...

I've been in a layed back, no rush January. Time to get back to a schedule.

0 comments: