Monday, August 30, 2010

A Quilt Challenge

In July, my quilt guild issued its members a challenge. And I am always up for a challenge.

The rules are:
1. Minimum size is 42 X 56. Can be larger but no smaller.

2. May purchase one background or border fabric or use one from your
fabric stash that is larger than a fat quarter.

3. Other fabrics must come from your stash and must come from pieces
that are less than a fat quarter.

I started two quilts for this challenge. In the end, I used the blocks for one of the quilts for the border.


I am pleased with the end product.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Miri said...

What a gorgeous quilt! I just love the bright colors and the abstract crazy style pattern...and the pieced border just fits totally! Great job!

Diana Ferguson said...

Love the quilt!! Well actually I love all your projects. Enjoyed a first visit. Following...

Come see me.