Monday, August 23, 2010

While I WASN'T Blogging...

...I was spending a lot of time in the studio with Suzy Singer.  These are  a couple of things we put together.

This little half apron has a fabric flower pin at the waist that can be removed to be worn on a jacket or sweater.

The rick rack on this apron is two inches wide.  It is the widest  I have ever seen.

This cute little apron was made from an old pair of blue jeans.  Click on the picture to enlarge it and you will see the vintage hankie peeking out of the pocket.

There have been a lot of cute things coming out of the studio, so stay tuned.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Reading Rosie said...

So glad to see someone is sewing. I have high hopes after school begins to rev up the singer. Beautiful Aprons Bea...can't wait to see your other things.

Busy Bee Suz said...

So cute...I wish your talents would 'rub off' via your blog to me!