Saturday, September 18, 2010

Avast, Me Matey!

Arr, me hearty, bein' this ha'ar day is talk like a pirate day, Cap'n Jane Cutthroat be takin' o'er this blog.

 Afore ye landlubbers be comin' aboard me furner, Olde Barnacle Bucket, ye best be handin' o'er a fist full of doubloons to me best buccaneer, Pirate Billy.  Shiver me timbers!  Ye need to be gettin' yer pirate name here if'n ye wants to join me crew in lootin' and plunderin'  the bountiful booty of scallywags' swaggy.  Aye!  Tis a swashbucklin' time to be had!  Yo Ho Ho! Don' ye be gettin' in ta the grog or ye might find yerself at the end o' a cat o' nine tales...

September 19 is International Talk Like A Pirate Day.  Yes, really! 



Photobucket

3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Bea, you be so funny! Happy Talk like a Pirate Day t' you!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Cap'n Uma Knockboots here...my kids told me about this.
I refuse to pillage though....not gonna happen.

Emily said...

OH, that's too funny! How cute. Thanks for your encouraging words Bea. I really appreciate it. I forget you're from KS.