8 things I'm looking forward to:
- September beach vacation with all the children and grandchildren.
- Summer visits from family and friends.
- Getting front porch completed.
- Getting back to work in my studio.
- Fiftieth birthday.
- Day trips to the beach.
- Visiting grandson in Milwaukee.
- Weekend with Boogie.
- Planted annuals.
- Planted two grape tomato plants in my Topsy Turvy that daughter gave me for Mother’s Day.
- Picked up mail at post office.
- Went to local flea market and bought a vintage dresser scarf and a vintage tea towel. $1 each.
- Stopped at neighbor’s yard sale. Bought four old medicine bottles, a vintage clover seed bag and a vintage sugar bag.
- Visited with Miss Ellen, our dear neighbor.
- Posted to my blog.
- Worked on an embroidery piece.
- Tap dance really well.
- Be in two places at once.
- Twitch my nose like Samantha of “Bewitched” and the house would be dusted and vacuumed.
- Talk to my Grandma Lawhon.
- Read the thoughts of our dogs.
- Sleep all night.
- Upholstery furniture.
- Not look so much like my sister.
- Criminal Minds
- The Mentalist
- Big Bang Theory
- The Tonight Show
- CSI – all of them
CC of "Lace 'n' Ribbon Roses"
Patty of "Pip Stitch"
Threeundertwo of "Lit and Laundry"
Rosie of "Reading Rosie"
Dawn of "It Just Dawned on Me"
Miri of "Milk and Honey Quilts"
SueLovesCherries of "My Secret Garden"
Roslyn of "Ros-the-quilter"
Check out these ladies and their blogs.